Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to ThriveThrough

Most features require that you have a registered account to view. If you already have an account you need to Sign In to view all of the features.

Sign In Sign Up
ProtectorCdn

I've been spreading the word about Thrivethrough.com to every platform i'm on but I hit snags

People want to read my article on MAG'S But need to sign up first? It even says you don't have permission on the paste link. If people could be a guest; Then the content could sell itself and the free market could work. I've got a few folks to sign up but how much more site members could we get if we advertise on our other platforms and add regular content?

Also I added a ton of pictures but the site or my phone doesn't seem to like it. It always jams as I'm scrolling down.

I love what this place is about and the freedom to create a club with so many options. I just want all the cool people here too! Not just a few that don't post so much. Keep up the great work!

On 5/11/2018 at 11:07 PM, ProtectorCdn said:

People want to read my article on MAG'S But need to sign up first? It even says you don't have permission on the paste link. If people could be a guest; Then the content could sell itself and the free market could work.

This all depends on what type of club you create. For example your Central Canada MAG club is a "Closed" club. You would need to change the club type in order for people who are not logged in to see the content of your club.

1200522012_ScreenshotatMay1301-14-03.thumb.png.6f50ed98668cf895ca88d8e916b05175.png

Also I added a ton of pictures but the site or my phone doesn't seem to like it. It always jams as I'm scrolling down.

I will take a look into this. Could you tell me where the pictures are so that I can replicate the issue?

• Thanks 1

I love what this place is about and the freedom to create a club with so many options. I just want all the cool people here too! Not just a few that don't post so much. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I agree. We are working on it and we will have many more users shortly. I need to get some things configured properly before we can start sending out newsletters. Once that is done we should see quite a lot more activity.

One major part of this is getting new clubs added to the newsletter for promotion... I hope this will be completed soon!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProtectorCdn said:

Which mobile device are you using? I would like to test on that device. I am testing on an android pixel right now and the pictures look good. I will grab an iphone and look on that next.

Have you thought about the guest option? Can peruse the site but not post until a member like most other forums.

Just now, Josiah Wallingford said:

Which mobile device are you using? I would like to test on that device. I am testing on an android pixel right now and the pictures look good. I will grab an iphone and look on that next.

Blackberry passport with bb10. I see the first pictures fine. It's farther down it won't download all the pictures with quotes properly

5 minutes ago, ProtectorCdn said:

Have you thought about the guest option? Can peruse the site but not post until a member like most other forums.

We do have a guest feature. You can log out and browse around. Some clubs/forums/columns will not allow guests to view their content. Open clubs will allow guests to view the content of that club for example. Closed clubs will not allow guests to view the content. 

Most of our column articles are available to guests... unless those columns were written in a non-open club.

We do this because some people want to create private clubs that nobody can see unless they are invited to see the content. Same with people wanting to create paid clubs which the content is only visible if the person has paid. The system will allow members to create content in many different secure and non-secure ways depending on what they are using those features for.

This was in my club for the MAG's article

2 minutes ago, ProtectorCdn said:

Could you provide a link? If this is the article you are talking about: 

That one will not show until you publish it.

4 minutes ago, ProtectorCdn said:

I think I see the one you are talking about: 

Let me look into this. I will get back to you. That one should be visible to everybody.

2 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

I think I see the one you are talking about: 

Let me look into this. I will get back to you. That one should be visible to everybody.

This was the one

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Could you provide a link? If this is the article you are talking about: 

That one will not show until you publish it.

Ya ; I hid it because it's proving to be quite a mission to do right. I might have to it in sections

5 minutes ago, ProtectorCdn said:

This was the one

Yeppers

11 minutes ago, ProtectorCdn said:

Yeppers

Should work for them now. Try it out by logging out (or opening an incognito window) and going to one of your posts.