Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ProtectorCdn

Garden update July 2 in zone 2!

• Recent Status Updates

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• http://www.hds.to/films/no-escape-2015-streaming.php?v=vo. This is the most realistic movie I've seen in a long time. Shit has hit the fan and you have to get your family out. No idea where you are but the attackers are killing everyone in their path. I know my 14 year old wouldn't make that jump and no way I could throw her. Thank goodness I live in boring northern Canada. 8hours away from possible martial law or civil unrest. Prepare while you still can!
    • I got a five gal bucket of chlorine granules today as they store better and don't degrade like javex does. Be careful when buying a smaller package as this one was 5$ less for 3 gals more product! I have a felling I'm good for five years now but I said one just to be sure. I was told to make sure I didn't get the granules wet until I had too as you cold make chlorine gas. What a great barter item as well. Create bleach and have repeat customers. Another plus for using calcium hypochlorite to disinfect water for emergency use is that a little goes a very long way. A 1-pound pag of calcium hypochlorite in granular form typically costs only a few US dollars and can be obtained in any swimming pool supply section of your hardware store or online. This amount will treat up to 10,000 gallons of drinking water, which is enough for a family of four for some six or seven years at a gallon per day per person! from this site: https://readynutrition.com/resources/better-than-bleach-use-calcium-hypochlorite-to-disinfect-water_19062010/   What's your recipes for using this product in cleaning and water purification? 
    • I'm happy you've experienced different. My greenhous is going much better too. Thanks for posting. You're lucky to have such a great growing season. You're slow season is like my summer from what I've heard. Peace
    • My big post lately got me a visit to a MAG at their BOL. Their actually doing and building something. Spending time working on their BOL. I also have tow more possible families. Hopes are high. The way we're set up is well be the secondary BOL at best being 10hrs away but in the mean time I would have a southern location to grow food and good people to exchange ideas with. ______________________________________ I'm no expert but posting everyday is key to a website working. They need information like what you were saying previously about courses that would make you valuable to a MAG. Security guarantees would do a lot to attract serious folks. Giveaways and the manuals must have helped. Leading by example and having your group with their own club would help us believe this is possible. Right now I see facebook, meetups, messenging apps like BBM forums, craigslist, kijiji and and sites like yours. It's hard for me because their isn't too many Ppl from Canada to link with. I've invited probably thousands at this point to visit the site. We seem to get more visitors now. We just need to give them a reason to stay. I haven't heard one person besides you and me talk about thrivethrough.com so that's a huge problem. Out of sight. Out of mind. I know you've got things in the works so I'm being patient. I still think secure instant chat within the group and a main chat would make this a great place. If their is security you need to post that and independent verification.  My two cents.